Post by coxatdotnet on Sept 4, 2012 20:21:50 GMT -5
SBG, thanks for creating this...this seems more user-friendly already!
Is 9/12 the big day? I hope so...in fact, I would not complain if it were sooner! That said, I still am not holding my breath and reminding myself that I am in for the long(er) term. I wish I'd known this was a marathon vs. a 200M sprint!
Maybe the patent issue/sale will be announced around the same time as the POR's due date. Remember a public announcement will be made 3 or 5 days after the final sale order. Objections due 7 days before final hearing. Sept 19 is a tenative date for final order hearing in my opinion. An extension regarding POR is possible. No hurry, long term gains around the corner in 2013.
An extension AFTER atleast 3 cannot be seen as a good thing IMO. The fact these patents could go to someones else IF they are not bought now is supposed to help make a quick sale. I am optimistic now(meaning that we will get our big announcement by the 12th) but if there is another delay without so much as an explanation I think it may be time to head for the hills.
Read the 2011 10K and look at liabilities. Pension and Post retirement liabilities is almost half. Bonds due in 2013 totals $250 million. DIP financing is $950 million. A lucrative patent sale would be great, but not necessary. Kodak is being protected by filing BK.
Earnings for International operations were considered re-invested for 2011. In 2012, Kodak will keep the earnings. Cash on hand will grow. Kodak's strongest months are here.
Thanks SBG for sending me the link. I'm holding my shares till this thing hits $30. Sure, I'll sell some above $2 to cover my investment, but the rest if for my future. Gonna take my wife on a dream trip and enjoy the hell out of this.
I just hope EK is able to pull this off before too long. Would hate to see 0.0? PPS.